Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blood work.......scan.....scan!!

Well I am ready to start chemo. I get my blood work back and Dr. Kim says no chemo right yet. I am like why. Says my liver levels are high, she must do a scan to eliminate that it may have spread to my liver. I am like what are u talking about. I am pissed, I am scared. I do not know what to think. I can't even talk about it. Terry is scared. But brother is solid. Solid! He loves me , he is not going no damn where.

I talk very little about it. Very little. I have to embrace the worse in order to deal. That is how I do it. I face it, I man up. I handle it. Than I let the chips fall where they may.

One thing about Dr. Kim, she schedules stuff fast. You do not have to wait. I go to the MRI, once they inject me with the liquid iodine, I discover I am allergic. Who knew?

We go through the process and I talk to Dr. Kim. There is nothing on my liver..but she sees a spot on my bone. Fuck! u got to be kidding me. I am so over this. I am like lets just put some chemo in me and go.

She understands my issue! (yeah right) at least she is compassionate. In order to treat me effectively she must understand what I am dealing with. I am like ok, she said do you want a brain scan. I am like nope. This is the last one. The stress of the scans are tremendous. Tremendous. I have to reach in my pocket for that Ray C. Williams Courage. U see my daddy, Ray C. Williams...stood up to anything and everything. From losing his dad, his business, going to jail and his life. My daddy may have faltered but the dude never fell. Never fell. I am his daughter, I may falter but baby I will not fall. So when I get scared, I think about my daddy. He has my back, he and God!

So now we have the freaking bone scan. That was easy! As always, Terry is right with me.
Having him with me...has made a tremendous impact in my life. I feel as if I got a partner! I feel like I can depend on him to take care of me. Really take care of me.

We go to see Dr. Kim.....bone scan show arthritis! Yeah, yeah, now we have chemo..........

No comments: