Thursday, July 3, 2008

The flag is waving Save the TATA

We have decided the save the TATA. The TATA lives for another day. Two of my brothers are with me. Jeff from Chicago and Kenny from VA beach. My cousin Roger is going to be there, Mom, Carmen (my adopted big sis) and of course T. Shoot I have an entourage.

Now the day before my surgery. I receive a call. An offer for a job. A job I really wanted and deserved. I am excited but cautious. I do not know the outcome of this surgery. Nor do I know the treatment plan. So I accept with a six week start date. More stress. More excitement. More decisions.

Now back to the surgery. When Dr. B comes out, he was like can I speak to Mr. Williams. My brother Jeff steps forth, but he meant T. No one knows we aren't married...but so what. T doesn't care he knows who he is to me. He doesn't care if you call him Mr. Williams...he steps up and handles it.

Everything has gone well. They got the tumor and I did well.

****remember I am a drama queen***** So I am calling for my mommy and Terry! I want my Terry and my mommy!

I saw my cuz, brothers and girlfriend. Dr. B says he never seen so many people at one surgery.. he did nt know who to address first. he he

No comments: