Friday, July 4, 2008

Thursdays with Dr. B

Instead of Thursdays with Maury, I get Thursdays with Dr. B. You see every surgery that Dr. B has at the hospital is on a Thursday. Mind you this is my 3rd surgery with Dr. B....we have become buddies! :)



Now we got a new Dr. in the mix. Dr. Lewis.

Dr. Lewis is a young plastic surgeon who does not have the certifications that I initially wanted him to have.



I asked Dr. B about him. T asked him so questions , would you have him operate on you. He said that doesn't matter, I would have him operate on my children.



Ok, now it is time to re interview Dr. Lewis. I ask him questions about his certification. Has he taken the courses. What is taking him so long? He answered sufficiently and I decided to let him do the surgery as Dr. B would be with him.

No comments: